×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Damian Spectre
    Damian Spectre
    She was a first time writer on a new journey…

    Lol! Just kidding! Although I am a first time writer, or at least when it comes to sharing my work. I enjoy anything fantasy or romance, so if anyone has any reading suggestions or ideas and tips for my books I’d love to hear from you! I’m open to constructive criticism! You follow me I will do my best to follow you, although no promises. I will not be publishing on a regular basis, as I have a bit of a wonky schedule and am very forgetful, but I will do my best!
    See more
Once Upon A Rumor
G
638
1
1
659
0

There are many things people do and don’t know about werewolves. Luckily, I know all about them. 

How do I know for sure?

Because I am one.

______________________________________

Artemis Hail is a werewolf. She wasn’t always a werewolf though, she was bitten. Not that it matters, it’s not like she can go back in time. Nope, she’s stuck with it forever, no matter what she wants.

But what if there’s a cure? Would she take it? 

Artemis asks herself this after hearing rumors throughout her pack. What does she decide? Will the cure even work? Or is it a scam? A trap?

Artemis checks it out, only to find a werewolf hunter capturing all that came for the cure. She too, is trapped. But she doesn’t worry. She stays and finds out all that she can, for she knows how to escape. However, when she finally attempts to escape, she comes face to face with the vampire hunter. The extremely sexy werewolf hunter. Who also happened to be a vampire that lived off of werewolf blood. His name? Zane Basilisk. 

From then on, he keeps an eye on her. Occasionally having dinner with her to make sure she stays out of trouble. Little did they know that they would end up falling in love…

favorite
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X