×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Vk
    Vk
    OKay so i use they/them. I like smut and fantasy. Im 14. I like pastel Orange,mint green and forest green
    See more
A place to call Home
PG-13
2.5K
1
5
1.2K
3

Okay okay this will suck but it is an idea to start off this story that has been in my head for a few months now. I have no beggining, barley a middle and no end. Would you like to join me on the jorney and find out what this wack story is about!? 

*light Story Info*

A young boy Igor is put in the foster system at the age of 6 and a half.

His Mom Nancy  Anabella Mcneil  had moved down to Moscow Russia, she married a man,  Alexi Dimitrievich Zuhk she never took his last name but her children did. They had tons of children and Nancy did NOT enjoy kids, she had 4 kids and one miscairrage, One set of twins. One survived -Igor- Technicly 5 kids. Out of all of the kids only 2    1 of them had Russian names. 

Nancy divorced Alexi when Igor was 2 and moved back to the US stopping Alexi from getting to know his youngest.

Once back in america Nancy had no plan, very little money and didnt care for her kids.

She would always get high and or drunk. She didnt care for her kids health, if her kids was to cry or even annoy her in the slightest they was put in a dark room with no food or anything. Sometimes she would just get them drunk or as high as her.she started dating a man, Robin J. Sloth, J.R is what he was called, he was a drug dealer and he too also hated kids,but for her he would manage. He would make a mix of  drugs and test it on Ruben or Igor because he for some reason favored Zachori and Rodney. Ruben found ways to get money, he never told them how but with the money he did get he would do his best to use it for rent and or food, it was always hard to get both.


*How he ended up in foster care... alone*

A nabior had notified the police about people comeing in an out of the house and the police did a search, at the time Igor had gotten punishment from J.R and had beenput into the the basemnet, with all of the plants and pills J.R had, The police did a check on the kids, they was underfed, well Ruben and Igor was underfed. CPS took over the kids, J.R and Nancy didnt have any family that was trusted with the kids. 




*Child Names & Age as of the taking*

Ruben Demi Zuhk 15

Zachori kenif Zuhk 13

Rodney Jane Zuhk 12

Igor Dimitrievich Zuhk 6

X