×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
campaign Request update 0
The Saga of Northern Elements. The frightened Death (Galdra chapters)
PG
12.0K
1
3
1.4K
0

They had not heard about magic for hundreds of years, so they put it among legends. So, when significant changes are coming - the balance of the world is disturbed by drought, the instability of power and the return of creatures coming back to life - they are not ready to face them.

The Free City of Órn is under the occupation of a clan for whom Time and Death are the only sanctities. A secret revealed at Jord's court could determine the fate of the kingdom. Away from the great events, a certain skald comes face to face with a legend, and the card master is facing the most difficult challenge so far. The monk is looking for a new adept, and the two young people discover that they have more in common than anyone could have imagined.

"The Saga of Northern Elements" is a story about the arrival of the new and the unknown, self-discovery and relationships - about how love, hatred, and indifference change reality.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X