×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
My Civil War: Red Shore
R
17.7K
0
1
163
0

My Civil War is a series of books portraying people during a second American Civil War. America begins to divide into four sections in 2042 and they first try to maintain peace. However, in 2047 the Texas United Confederacy launched a surprise attack on the North Carolina Civilization. In retaliation, the California Free Republic declares war on both the TUC and NCC. The Commonwealth of Massachuchetts remains neutral and reaps the benefits of arms dealing. 


     The world is thrown into shock, but before long alliances begin and rivalries fester. All four sides are locked in a stalemate for inches of ground, if not less, and former state lines began to blur. 


     Red Shore is one of four main stories based around the Louisiana/Mississippi Invasion starting in 2133. It follows Matthew Samuel Rogers and other members of his special unit, the Wilmington Rangers, as they advance through the meat grinder of Louisiana. 


     The invasion was supposed to begin years earlier, but the TUCs invasion of Kentucky and Indiana pushed it back. Due to this, a lot of the planned forces were rerouted to defend against the Indiana and Kentucky invasion forces. 


     The Louisiana Invasion was planned to launch with an initial 750 Wilmington Rangers and 400 Charlotte Marines with 3,000 Rangers and 1,500 Marines before 2134. The Rangers would land at Cameron, Creole, and Grand Chenier. The Marines would land at Marsh Island to set up a large Forward Operating Base and secure a Frontline from Kaplan to Morgan city. 


     Unfortunately, the Confederates were planning an invasion and Louisiana and fortified the area more than the NCC thought. Hopefully, once the NCC captured Lake Charles the TUC would surrender. 

X