×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
Love in the Time of Tragedy
G
2.3K
0
0
983
0

Lena is a high school senior in Columbine, Colorado, who is secretly in love with a guy named Alex. She's never had the courage to talk to him before, but one day, fate intervenes when they are paired up for a school project.

As they work together, Lena and Alex discover that they have more in common than they ever imagined. They share a love of music, a passion for the outdoors, and a deep appreciation for their hometown.

As their friendship blossoms, Lena finds herself falling for Alex more and more each day. But just as she begins to think that their relationship might become something more, tragedy strikes. A devastating school shooting rocks their community, and Lena and Alex are left reeling.

In the aftermath of the tragedy, Lena and Alex must navigate a new reality, one that is marked by fear, grief, and uncertainty. But through it all, they remain by each other's side, finding solace and comfort in their love.

As they graduate from high school and embark on their separate paths, Lena and Alex must decide whether their love can survive the challenges of the real world. But no matter what the future holds, they know that they will always carry a piece of Columbine with them, and that their love will endure.

favorite
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X