×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Avisha Rasminda
    Avisha Rasminda
    Avisha Rasminda is a young poet and writer, whose writing delves into the intricacies of life in all its forms. With a focus on both non-fiction and biography, Rasminda self-published his debut book "I'm In A Circle," while also exploring the worlds of crime and fantasy writing. Rasminda began honing his craft during his teenage years, and now, at 23 years old, has brought his unique voice and perspective to the literary world.


    See more
campaign Request update 0
THOUGHTS
G Completed
888
0
1
493
0

swap_vert

Thoughts like a mm … Actually i don’t know what’s it like yet but i know it’s something more important thing for life.

right OK to me thoughts like a nuisance.because the reason is most of the time i’am overthinking about everything. really i don’t know why is it that, my thoughts like a competition. yeah.. yes i always overthinking about everything i see (ah shit what the fuck ?).

(mind is a prison) man. ( don’t you understand that )

At this moment some thoughts comes to my head. it’s says about Buddha what say about mind. Always think about positive thoughts.

however every time i’m tying to do that, sorry to say but i can’t do that, don’t know why is it. Anyway READERS just imagination about me. i mean how i feel about this situation ( just think about it ).

it’s makes me very uncomfortable and every time i overthink ed it’s a very strange feelings of fear. it’s like getting fear around me.

THOUGHTS ARE DANGEROUS.

YOU SHOULD HAVE TO KNOW HOW TO CONTROL THOUGHTS CAREFULLY or otherwise you end up as i’am. because it’s doesn't stop suddenly. really i don’t know how to stop that. but i’m still tying to find the way escape from this.

overthinking, is that a problem ? Yes Of Course i think it’s a big problem.

because, the point of this message is more important then what you think.

when you got a overthinking problem you can’t Focus on one thing at a present situation or at a present time. and specially sometimes you can’t control your thoughts.

most of the time in my life i feel like i stuck in one place and every day around me same things the people, the work, the environment and also me. it’s like everyday life like a circle.

IF YOUR MIND IS BETTER, LIFE IS GREAT — AVISHA RASMINDA

every time i think about this life. to me it’s sad.

Anyway let’s get to the point, my thoughts my feelings like nuisance to me.

THOUGHTS IS A MESS.

Actually the purpose of this message is , i want to share my thoughts to people how i feel about this.it’s so much ahh like i don’t know hold on i think there’s have good side of it. i mean about this. OK anyway sometimes it’s scary me.

When i see my life and thoughts in half of thoughts are sad and bad, half of it’s good. ( i thinks so )

Howsoever i’m really appreciate you.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X