×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Avisha Rasminda
    Avisha Rasminda
    Avisha Rasminda is a young poet and writer, whose writing delves into the intricacies of life in all its forms. With a focus on both non-fiction and biography, Rasminda self-published his debut book "I'm In A Circle," while also exploring the worlds of crime and fantasy writing. Rasminda began honing his craft during his teenage years, and now, at 23 years old, has brought his unique voice and perspective to the literary world.


    See more
campaign Request update 0
FUN
G Completed
572
0
1
497
0

swap_vert

When we talk about life, Fun is a really amazing thing in our lives.

You have to enjoy it every second just enjoy it at the time don’t think Other things bad things it’s doesn’t matter only matter is happiness in your life

if you don’t have happiness in your life then to me You got nothing because I believe life depends on happiness.

The most important thing is mental health.

If you don’t have a present mind I believe you can’t have happiness because the past is over now right?

You have to live in the present time Not past, not future present.

I think this is all about the quality of our life.

Everything has its own quality for everything.

Every time I want to live in the present time but… I _______________ (Can,Can’t) I’m Still trying for that.

We here for a short time.

we have to enjoy every moment in life.

That’s what I’m trying to say here.

And there’s one other thing, this is all about your mind.

Fun is good because it helps you to escape from everything you think bad.

Life is short you know.

Put a line to your old life.

Move on to fresh start every day is a brand new day enjoy it while you can.

While you here.

As much as you want.

Don’t stress your mind for a temporary situation you have in your life.

Just think about the positive side or funny side of your situation.

Just fucking enjoy your happy life.

Mental health is the most important thing for every life.

Have a nice day

Every day is a nice day

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X