×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Avisha Rasminda
    Avisha Rasminda
    Avisha Rasminda is a young poet and writer, whose writing delves into the intricacies of life in all its forms. With a focus on both non-fiction and biography, Rasminda self-published his debut book "I'm In A Circle," while also exploring the worlds of crime and fantasy writing. Rasminda began honing his craft during his teenage years, and now, at 23 years old, has brought his unique voice and perspective to the literary world.


    See more
campaign Request update 0
Lazy and confidence
G Completed
408
0
1
647
0

I think about these two, right now I got a little bit of a headache, but I want to tell you this somehow.

Because everyone has this one I know definitely about this.

I got this one every time on my body or mind.

I don’t know which one had it but some people say it’s In your mind not in your body, only the body feels tired.

Every people have laziness and confidence.

When we feel it it’s is another side of it it’s fear. hell yeah, I know it because all of this happened to me.

I still don’t know how to break those things in a situation. If I didn’t win that thing I can’t do things correctly.

But somehow recently no always I feel lazy now.

I don’t know why is it but always I try to ignore that.

It keeps happening every time.

I did my best to destroy that from myself.

confidence is the best thing to have for yourself, got yourself tight. Like Your mind, the mind can help you all the time.

Because you got everything you want inside of yourself so don’t be lazy or unconfident.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X