×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Alondra Gonzalez
    Alondra Gonzalez
    Hello Friends, my name is Alondra Gonzalez. I have been working on my book LOVE WARS for a long time. Around four or three years. I would love you to read it and tell me what you think! :)
    See more
LOVE WARS
G
2.2K
0
0
435
0

When we hear about power, we think of fame, wealth, rising to the top with a single lift of the hand, everyone falling down to their knees as if we're some sort of magician or wizard or some of royalty. But, that's not always case. They never see the other side...it is always about success, being loved, being number one and being a hero.


Not everyone is as luckily to turn out as powerful as others, the weak have been that they will never survive in this cold and Putrid world we call home, that they are abnormal, unworthy and worst of all. A curse. 


The powerful ones are gifted with love and affection while the other side is abandoned, neglected, seen as monsters than human beings. 


With this tension between both sides...War is rising from the grounds, from the hearts that have darken day after night. Lying on the ground ashes that mean nothing to anyone, but ashes that love once stood and grew. Is there a chance that a single dash of love, a single rose pedal, could withdraw this war?

favorite
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X