×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Justyn Hogan
    Justyn Hogan
    Hey,
    I'm Justyn Hogan, nice to meet you. I'm a new fiction novelist, and I particularly specialize in fantasy, action, mild romance, (Yes, that is a long genre type, however, it is accurate) and I've begun working on my main series, The InfintyVerse. Some other important information, I am, first and foremost, engaged, and therefore my first job is to be a Fiancee and eventually a husband. My business partner, PR manager, and fiancee Lydia would like to add that I'm annoying, cute, and stubbornly dedicated, both to her, and my art, i.e. the worlds I create. I'm an Industrial Landscaper at the moment by day, however, I do truly intend to become a full time professional author. I'd like to use The InfinityVerse to do a little good in this world (The concepts for giving back are developing, as are the story lines for the books, so stay tuned.) Lastly, you can find me on FaceBook @JustynHogan, and Instagram @JustynHogan, or follow my professional page on FB @HoganBooks, or the Professional Insta @hogans.books. Also, the completed books are available for purchase on Amazon, or will be, so if you like the content, please support it, and know that my team (the lovely Lydia) and I are truly grateful.

    Thanks,
    And always remember to never stop chasing your dreams,
    Yours,
    Justyn Hogan
    See more
campaign Request update 0
The Blake Johnson Files Part One: Hope
PG-13 Completed
25.1K
0
0
4.3K
1

"Five and a half years ago... that's when I started to fear what love could do to me." - Blake Johnson

This branch of the InfinityVerse came to me, like all the rest, in a dream. However this particular tale started in a dream caused by my Uncle David and I discussing government entities, and the liberties their agents could go to in order to enact justice. I.E. Whose better? The FBI of CIA? Answer?

The SATTF.

Who are they? Guess you'll just have to read and find out!

It's been over half a decade since the death of Serenity, Blake's fiancee, and Katrina, their unborn daughter, sparked his sudden retirement from a mysterious government agency, and his disappearance from the Dallas, Fort Worth, Metropolitan area. In those five years, the mysterious cowboy Casanova has settled down for a new life in a town known as Hope. However, just when his Play Boy ways start to stabilize into a real life with the Sheriff of Hope, Veronica Anderson, a threat from his past resurfaces to disrupt the new life he has built. Blake must face his past, and decide whether or not to pick back up the badge as he faces what may be the most dangerous threat he's ever been up against.

Book one of The Blake Johnson Files Trilogy, a branch of The InfinityVerse of novels.

For more, follow @justynhogan on Facebook and Instagram, or the Page @HoganBooks of facebook and the page @hogans.books on Instagram. Or on Twitter @HoganBooks

The Blake Johnson Files Part One: Hope is Available on Amazon in it's completed form.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X