×

Penana
search
登入arrow_drop_down
註冊arrow_drop_down
請使用Chrome或Firefox享受更好的用戶體驗!
  • 作者
    Liz Ferguson
    Liz Ferguson
    Ruthless cereal killer with a heart of gold! I am a great many things, but being an author is something I've dreamed of for a very long time.
    See more
campaign 催更 0
Their Faerie Princess
R 收費
24.3K
0
1
215
0

She was made for war, not love. When three handsome fae Princes enter her orbit, she learns that war is only good when there is something to fight for.

After becoming the new Portal Inherent for the Fae, Bailey Fee has made it her mission to find and eliminate her grandfather's killer. Damn the consequences. And oh, what consequences they are, wrapped up in handsome, princely packages.

The Spring Prince needs a Queen to keep his Court from dying. The Summer Prince never thought he would get a second chance at love, and the Autumn Prince just wants her.

Bound by her own oaths and a magick only she can wield, Bailey finds herself in a world of intrigue, politics, and unearthly plots.

What's a Changeling to do?

This is the first book in the 'Once and Future Bride' series, a why choose/reverse harem fantasy romance. Featuring a kickass heroine, a slow burn romance, and a couple of crazy twists, join Bailey as she searches Tir Na Nog for her grandfather's killer alongside her three sexy sidekicks.

favorite
coins
0 喜歡
率先喜歡這期作品!

閱讀整本書: HK$10
X