×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Grace Venison
    Grace Venison
    Hello! I'm an 19-year-old forensic science major at university who loves writing in my free time. I'm looking for anyone who's willing to read my work!
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Cerebres State
PG
14.7K
0
0
658
1

Electa Aster, known to everyone as Lainey, was left to the foster care system as a newborn, never really knowing who or where she came from. This makes it quite surprising that she is able to attend the Cerebres state university, one of the oldest schools in America, known for its rich past and surrounding folklore. There, she only wants to study astronomy but is soon bombarded with truths about her real identity, that may put her in danger. Piecing together with her new group of friends, Lainey learns that she is the supposed saviour of an underground group of magical people, the res, lost in war to their similarly magical counterparts, the cerebs. And this entire time they have been just under their feet! Will Lainey be able to revive the powers of her people and will she find out who her family really is? 

**Disclaimer** This series is HEAVILY inspired by (if not a retelling) of the Youtube series Aspen heights, created by AGsmiless!! All creative rights go to Alexis and her work, and I highly recommend you watch the series (although warning: it is unfinished) because I will be basing a lot of the earlier plot and characters on the series. I simply wanted to create a story that goes deeper into world she made and get to give my interpretation of it. Enjoy!!

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X