×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Blank_thought
    Blank_thought
    A modest writer, a friendly reader and a humble contributor to the entropy of the universe since 1996.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
The Curse of Wardoks: A Tale of Two Worlds
PG-13
33.3K
7
40
4.3K
10

In a world hidden just beyond our reach, an enigmatic species called the "Wardoks" dwell, secretly observing every detail of human life. Possessing the uncanny ability to seamlessly traverse between their realm and ours, they remain unnoticed and hidden among us. However, any human who dares to uncover their existence faces a swift and merciless end.

When a cataclysmic war erupts within the wardok world, the triumphant faction devises a sinister plan to conquer humanity, launching a devastating surprise invasion that will forever change the course of history.

Dive into this heart-pounding saga, where intense battles, ingenious strategies, and personal evolution intertwine with the forging of unbreakable friendships and the blossoming of unexpected love. Unravel the secrets of the wardoks and experience the raw emotions that surface in a high-stakes game of survival and intrigue.

Be captivated by this unforgettable journey into the hidden world of the wardoks, where the veil between our reality and theirs is thinner than ever, and the consequences of discovery could be deadly. Don't miss the chance to immerse yourself in a thrilling story that will leave you questioning the very nature of the world around you.

X