×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Rubix Cruz
    Rubix Cruz
    Heya! Just here to have a good time and share my creations with the world : )

    Please don't feed the silk moths. They're an invasive species... though I guess you'd know a thing or two about it... wouldn't you, Lilith?
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Gamers Guide to Ever After
PG-13
411
0
18
2.2K
0

"Welcome to Paradiso, the blue skies left when I did."

There's a millennia old device that was fabricated as the answer to a love story between two Gods... you might know it as the 'Nintendo Switch.'

Forced into a broken world where they must find their way out of it, the Joycon Siblings, Glitch and Aster, would devote their entire lives to escaping the withering paradise their mother, Kāne, left behind. For a world without Her benevolence, is a legacy stripped of its creativity.

What is acceptance, if rules are meant to be broken? We abandon the unfamiliar, so that we may feel loved. The latter half is no different for our Red Joycon, Glitch, on their never-ending search for feeling at home. For home is a state of mind that could ever possibly exist in the end credits... 'The Ever Afterlife' we all crave.

An interactive guidebook for cheating a life you didn't choose, and a story for rewriting the inevitable death of two individuals.

I present to you, the Gamer's Guide to Ever After.

X