×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
campaign Request update 0
The Hymn of Shadows
R
15.0K
1
1
664
1

In a world where the mere mention of "Wielders" sends shivers down spines, power is the currency that reigns supreme. These individuals, born with spiritual parasites tethered to their souls, command the Magicka of the world, capable of reshaping reality with a mere thought. They are the architects of empires, the destroyers of cities, and the weavers of destinies.

But Ophelia is no Wielder. Born into the harsh confines of slavery within the Thirteenth Plate, she inhabits a life of servitude, her existence a tapestry of suffering and obscurity. Like countless others, she was destined to perish, her name lost to the annals of history. Yet, in the dark underbelly of despair, a clandestine force awakens, the gears of fate grinding to life with a malevolent purpose. Unbeknownst to Ophelia, a rare and aberrant chain reaction begins, unraveling the very fabric of reality itself, rousing the long-dormant shadows of The End Days.

Within her soul, an unparalleled power stirs, a force that has chosen her as its vessel. Fate, it seems, possesses a wicked sense of irony, as the once-overlooked girl finds herself thrust into the unforgiving spotlight. When the shadows of oblivion come hunting, where can one hide? The light offers no sanctuary, and the darkness conceals its own enigmatic truths.

In this enthralling dark fantasy saga, Ophelia's journey is an internal odyssey, a relentless battle for her very soul. As the line between savior and destroyer blurs, and her essence becomes a battleground, Ophelia must navigate treacherous terrain, facing adversaries both seen and unseen. With enigmatic secrets buried deep within, she treads a precarious path, confronting the creatures that threaten to consume her, in a tale that marks the first harrowing steps into the abyss of her destiny.

X