×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Areem Nasir
    Areem Nasir
    Areem Nasir

    Quote that defines me: Don't be so quick to judge me, after all you only see what I choose to show you.

    Quotive Advice: The pen that writes your life must be held in your own hand.

    Enthralling audiences across Penana, Wattpad, and Webnovel with riveting novels & songs. Die-hard music and Charlie Puth fan. Spends spare time penning thoughts on Blogger and Penana. Wolf and husky enthusiast, survives on a diet of suspense thrillers and action movies with 'Train To Busan' topping the list.

    Anime addict, 'Fullmetal alchemist brotherhood' holds a special place in the heart. A polyglot, adept in both English and Japanese. An aspiring beaurucrate with roots anchored in love for Japan & Germany.

    Get lost in the fascinating world of anime, painting , or sprint across the field with a football under the moonlit sky, I'm game! School cricket team captain & the force behind my school gang.

    Not just a wordsmith, but a captivating singer, skillful painter, fervent sportswoman, intuitive writer, and an effective leader.

    Black color embodies me best. A sensible, open-minded youngster who follows her heart. Adventure is my middle name and independence, my game. Defying norms with my tomboyish charm.

    Join me as I pen a new adventure, song or story every day. Unleash the creative, inspirational, and self-sufficient individual within you!

    Your interaction is my motivation! Let's embark on this journey together; let's redefine boundaries and shatter the glass ceilings!

    "Empower Your Journey, Ignite Your Passion - Follow My Life, Fuel Yours!"

    See more
campaign Request update 0
Elusive Destinations
G
26.2K
4
17
1.7K
14

X