×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Adde'and'Emma
    Adde'and'Emma
    Ok...the name's Adde'and'emma and as of now I haven't made any books...as of now. When I'm not exploring fantastical realms (or playing a couple of online games), you can find me sipping on a cup of warm tea, cozying up with a good book, or dancing to the beatmy inspiration. I believe in the power of storytelling to connect hearts, minds, and souls, and I can't wait to share my tales with all of you!
    See more
Temple Run: Expedition to Nowhere
PG-13
747
0
2
732
1

swap_vert

Guy Dangerous is just your average explorer, or at least he was. He stumbled on a book written by Montana Smith, the world's second-greatest explorer, depicting an island that holds a great treasure unlike anything else found anywhere, while the book is believed by many to be fictional, Guy believes otherwise and so like the average explorer he is, he sets off to find the island, however, he'll need some help and who better to help than the author himself. Monsters, Traps, and Curses await Guy and anyone daring enough to tag along on his journey as they set off on the expedition of the century.

Temple Run is a 3D endless running video game developed and published by Imangi Studios you've probably heard of. Its concept intrigued me so I decided to create a story for the characters and world whilst remaining faithful to the source material.

swap_vert

X