×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
campaign Request update 0
Spellbound Secrets
PG-13
17.9K
0
0
2.0K
0

In the enchanting town of Willowbrook, where secrets lie hidden beneath a facade of normalcy, a young witch's destiny begins to unfurl. Circe, a sixteen-year-old with a passion for Wicca, embarks on a journey of self-discovery when supernatural events awaken her dormant powers. Unbeknownst to her, she is borne from a long line of witches, and her heritage holds the key to an ancient prophecy. As Circe navigates the complexities of high school, she finds solace in her best friend, Finn. Little does she know that Finn comes from a long line of witch hunters, sworn to eradicate the very beings she is destined to embrace. Their unbreakable bond is put to the test as their worlds collide, love and duty entangled in a dance that could tear them apart. Together, Circe and Finn set out on a quest to uncover the truth about her ancestry, unveiling long-held secrets and facing dangerous forces that threaten both their worlds. As their powers grow, so does the gravity of their mission. The fate of Willowbrook hangs in the balance, and Circe must learn to wield her magic, confront her legacy, and find the strength to defy expectations. "Spellbound Secrets" is a captivating tale of love, magic, and unfolding destiny. Will Circe embrace her true power, or will the forces that seek to control her tear her apart? Prepare to be spellbound as the secrets of a hidden world come to light, and the path to an extraordinary destiny beckons.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X