×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
campaign Request update 0
The Last Dragon-Kin
PG-13
5.9K
0
0
344
0

swap_vert

When a young boy witnesses the massacre of his people, he ends up traversing the path of vengeance, unwary of the fate that lays in store for him. Will he and his comrade, the wisecracking Isa-Darea find their peace in vengeance or despair at what awaits them at the end of the road?  

Tha-Nar has always felt the cold breath of death against the back of neck but has managed to continue living despite his fears. After finding a home with a band of marauders and he believes things are finally looking up, until a revelation that shocks him to the core.  

Being a princess of a kingdom that no longer trusts the crown and is disgusted by the fact they are ruled by another race is hard work. And it has made her bitter and cold to everyone but her cousins who are no longer with her.  

Fate can be cruel and unforgiving, and when the fates of these four become intertwined, they will have no choice but to forge forward, with hopes that they can change what is meant to be. 

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X