×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Bri.tt.any.y
    Bri.tt.any.y
    Hello, thanks for coming across my little page. I have always dreamed of being an author or even a screenwriter, but was always told it wasn't a reasonable career. However, I soon began my journey once again a few years ago. It is my way of voicing my opinions and creating a world that others can fall into. I write mostly about issues/real world events that I feel strongly about (mostly in a satirical format), stories that people can quickly read and laugh at, but most importantly stories that are horrific. I write on Wattpad, but will also do so on here. If anyone would like to collaborate with me then I would love to write with anyone similar to me!
    See more
campaign Request update 0
You're Her
R
5.1K
0
0
2.3K
4

Blaise McCormick is a young stud who lost the one girl he loved, but he still sees her every week. How is this, though? He finds his Annabelle and takes her soul yet it's not really her. He is a lifeless man searching for the love of his life along with the child they were meant to have, but could all his murders come back to him? Or will Annabelle mysteriously come back?



I began this story mostly as a back story to a writing project I did for a class in school. People had heard my story and their reactions were what I wanted. I wanted look of disgust, but curiosity. So, this one is what I want to be the story that makes me known. Enjoy!


Since I am a writer that mostly writes about murder and horrific events there is strong language in my works. This is your warning. 

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X