Scene: The Winter Ball at the Royal Station Hotel, Newcastle is over and the crowd is dispersing outside the ballroom. They were gathering at the entrance. Suddenly, they noticed a stall full of colourful stones, which caught their attention.
場景:紐卡素皇家車站酒店 Winter Ball 結束, 人群在宴會廳外逐漸散開。他們正在門口聚在一起。突然, 大家注意到一個攤位上擺滿了五顏六色的石頭,引起了他們的興趣。
預告: ニューカス・ロイヤル・ステーション・ホテルでのウィンター・ボールが終わり、群衆は宴会場の外に散っていった。宴会場の入り口に集まっていた。 ふと、棚の上に五色六色で埋め尽くされた石の頭に皆が気づき、興味をそそられた。
Daniel: 大家,你們看那邊!有人在賣石頭。
Daniel: Lads, look over there! Someone is selling rocks.
Joe: 真的嗎?我們去看看吧。
Joe: Really? Let's go check it out.
衆人跟著 Daniel 走向石頭攤位,一位看似神秘的店主正在那裡。
They follows Daniel to the shop, where a mysterious shopkeeper is in the stall.
店主: 哈囉,各位!今晩看上這些美麗的石頭了嗎?
Shopkeeper: Hello, everyone! Have you seen these magnificent stones tonight?
Jacko: 看起來不錯,這些石頭有什麼特別之處嗎?
Jacko: They look nice, what's so special about them?
店主: 呵呵,這可是我從世界各地收集來的,每塊都獨一無二。而且,這可不是普通的石頭,是水晶石,只有在黑暗中才能散發奇妙的光芒。
Shopkeeper: Well, I've collected them from all over the world, and each one is unique for you. And this is not just any stone, it's a crystal that only shines in the dark.
Ben: 真的嗎?看起來挺有趣的。這些石頭多少錢一塊?
Ben: Really? That looks interesting. How much are these stones each?
店主: 特價優惠,只要 £ 2.15 一塊。
Owner: Final Discount, £2.15 each.
Charles: 天啊,這也太便宜了吧!我們每人買一塊如何?
Charles: Gosh, that's cheap af! How about we each buy one of them?
Joshua: 好主意!就當作今晩的紀念品。
Joshua: Good idea! We can make it as a souvenir for this evening.
大家各自挑了一塊石頭,總金額為 £19.75。
Everyone picks a stone, totalling £19.75.
店主: 謝謝各位的惠顧!這些石頭可是有趣的小東西。但我得提醒你們,最好是明天晩上在一個相對黑暗的地方打開包裝,效果會更好哦。
Shopkeeper: Thank you for your purchase! These stones are cute little things. But I must told you, it's best to open the packet tomorrow night in a relatively dark place.
Jonty: 爲什麼呢?
Jonty: Why?
店主: 因為水晶石需要黑暗中的光線才能散發最迷人的光芒,明天20:00是最適合了。
Shopkeeper: Because the stones need light in the dark to shine at their best, and tomorrow at 20:00 is the perfect time to do it.
Henry: 好,我們記住了。下次見!
Henry: Okay, we'll keep that in mind. See you then!
衆人取得石頭後,興奮地離開了攤位。
After getting their stones, everyone left the stall.
1.2 場景:紐卡素站
Scene: Newcastle Station
Jacko: 感謝今晚的陪伴,兄弟們。這是一個難忘的 Winter Ball。
Jacko: Thank you for being with you tonight, lads. What a wonderful Winter Ball。
Charles: 是啊,很高興能和大家一起度過這美好的夜晚。但今晚我們要南下倫敦做報告,所以得提前告別了。
Charles: yes, I'm glad to have a great night with all of you. But tonight we're going south to London to make a group project, so we have to say goodbye.
Joe: 沒問題,工作要緊。
Joe: No problem, assignment first.
Henry: 太感謝了,真是好兄弟。
Henry: Thank you so much, nee bosh lads.
大家一邊談笑一邊送別,彼此祝福。
Everyone talked and laughed and farewell to each other.
Joshua: 明天19:30,我們在倫敦的黑衣修士橋拆石頭。
Joshua: Tomorrow at 19:30, we're breaking stones at Blackfriars' Bridge in London.
Jonty: 而我們在紐卡素的千禧橋,一起去拆下這些石頭。
Jonty: And we're at Millennium Bridge in Newcastle, and we're going to tear down these rocks together.
Ben: 聽起來不錯,大家好好休息,明天見。
Ben: That's a good idea, everyone have a good rest, see you tomorrow.
Charles, Sam, Jonty, Henry, Joshua 乘高鐵離開,剩下 Jacko, Joe, Daniel, Ben 四人。
Charles, Harry, Jonty, Henry, and Joshua left, leaving Jacko, Joe, Daniel, and Ben.
Daniel: 那,明天見?
Daniel: So, See you tomorrow, then?
Jacko: 沒錯,明天千禧橋等。
Jacko: That's right, tomorrow Millennium Bridge?
Joe: 嗯,好吧。
Joe: Well, okay.
Ben: 明天見。
Ben: See you tomorrow.
4 人分別回到各自的住處。
They returns to their halls.
明天晚上,倫敦的黑衣修士橋 (SW1V 1BB),和紐卡素的千禧橋 (NE1 3DE)
他們分別在倫敦和紐卡素等待解開石頭的時刻。
Tomorrow night, at Blackfriars Bridge (SW1V 1BB) in London, and Millennium Bridge (NE1 3DE) in Newcastle, They are waiting for their stones to be undressed.
倫敦的黑衣修士橋 | Blackfriars Bridge, London (SW1V 1BB)
Charles, Sam, Jonty, Henry, Joshua 聚在倫敦的黑衣修士橋上,準備解開手中的石頭。
Charles, Sam, Jonty, Henry, and Joshua gather on the Blackfriars Bridge in London, ready to untie the stone in their hands.
Charles: 哥們們,準備好了嗎?
Charles: Lads, are you ready?
Sam: 準備好了,真是期待這個驚喜。
Sam: Ready, I'm looking forward to the surprise.
衆人同時打開石頭的包裝,然而,他們看到的是普通無奇的石頭。
At the same time, the people unwrapped them, however, they saw ordinary stones.
Jonty: 這...這是怎麼回事?我們買的都是這樣?
Jonty: This... What's going on? That's what we buy?
Henry: 我們是不是被騙了?
Henry: Have we been scammed?
Joshua: 怎麼可能,店主明明說是水晶石。
Joshua: How, the shopkeeper said it was a crystal.
衆人一臉失望,準備把手中的石頭扔進泰晤士河。
They prepared to throw the stone in his hand into the Thames with disappointments
Charles: 我真是氣死了,這騙子店主。
Charles: I'm so mad! Scammer shopkeeper!!!
就在衆人將石頭扔向泰晤士河的瞬間,石頭在黑衣修士橋上突然發出了強烈的光芒,將所有人籠罩在光芒之中。
At the moment when the lads threw the stone head towards the Thames, the stone suddenly emitted a strong flash on the Blackfriars Bridge, enveloping everyone in.
Sam: 這是怎麼回事?!
Sam: What's going on?!
紐卡素的千禧橋 | Millennium Bridge, Newcastle (NE1 3DE)
同時,Jacko, Joe, Daniel, Ben 在紐卡素的千禧橋上,準備解開手中的石頭。
Meanwhile, Jacko, Joe, Daniel, and Ben are on the Millennium Bridge in Newcastle, ready to undress their stones.
Jacko: 別說了,解開看看吧。
Jacko: Stop bullshitting, let's take a look.
衆人同時打開石頭的包裝,結果他們也看到的是一般的普通石頭。
They unwraps them at the same time, and it turns out that they see ordinary stones.
Joe: 這...這怎麼可能,難道我們被騙了?
Joe: What the hell... How is this possible, are we being scammed?
Daniel: 這個店主真的很無恥。
Daniel: This owner is really shameless.
失望之下,他們準備將手中的石頭扔進泰恩河。
They prepared to throw the stone in his hand into the Tyne with disappointments
Ben: 算了,扔了算了。
Ben: Forget it, throw them away.
就在他們將石頭扔向泰恩河的瞬間,石頭在千禧橋發出了強烈的光芒,將所有人籠罩在光芒之中。
At the moment when the lads threw the stone head towards the Tyne, the stone suddenly emitted a strong flash on the Millennium Bridge, enveloping everyone in.
Jacko: 怎麼回事?這是...
Jacko: What's going on? What is this...
倫敦的黑衣修士橋和紐卡素的千禧橋上的光芒形成一道耀眼的光柱。衆人感到一陣強烈的能量湧來,然後眼前一黑,都陷入了昏迷。
The light on London's Blackfriars Bridge and Newcastle's Millennium Bridge formed a dazzling pillar of light. The people felt a surge of strong energy, and then their eyes went dark, and they all fell down.
奇異的相遇 | Strange but familiar Interaction
衆人醒來,發現自己還是分別在倫敦的黑衣修士橋以及紐卡素的千禧橋。就在眾人彷徨不安時,9位美若如仙的女子站在他們面前。
The people woke up to find themselves at Blackfriars Bridge in London and Millennium Bridge in Newcastle. Just when everyone was uneasy, 9 beautiful lasses stood in front of them.
倫敦的黑衣修士橋 | Blackfriars Bridge, London (SW1V 1BB)
林娜璉, 朴志效, 金多賢, 湊崎紗夏, 兪定延出現在倫敦的黑衣修士橋上, 站在衆人面前。Nayeon, Jihyo, Dahyun, Sana and Jeongyeon appeared on the Blackfriars Bridge in London, standing in front of them.
Nayeon: 你們終於回來了,主人。
Nayeon: You're finally here, master.
Charles: 主人?我們誰是你們的主人?
Charles: Master? Who are your masters?
Jihyo: 我們等了很久,終於找到了你們。
Jihyo: You, we've been waiting a long time to find you.
Henry: 這是什麼情況?我們根本不知道發生了什麼。
Henry: What's going on? We don't know what's happening here.
衆人彼此對視,一片混亂
They looked at each other chaotic
Dahyun: 這些是微笑寶石,你們就是我們的主人,守護著這個城市的希望。
Dahyun: These are the Smiley Jewels, and you are our masters, safeguarding the hope of this city.
Joshua: 微笑寶石?我們怎麼成了主人?
Joshua: Smiley Jewels? How did we become masters?
衆人看著手中發光的微笑寶石,彷彿陷入了一場夢幻的冒險。
They looked at the glowing Smiley Jewels in their hands, as if they had fallen into a dreamlike adventure.
Sana: 微笑寶石是通往這個城市的鑰匙,你們是被選中的主人。
Sana: The Smiley Jewels is the key to this city, and you are the chosen master.
衆人聽著女子的話語,逐漸接受這不可思議的現實。
Listening to the lasses words, the people gradually accepted this scene.
Jeongyeon: 你們的心靈和微笑寶石相連,是這個城市的平衡之力。
Jeongyeon: Your heart and the smiling jewel are connected to the balance of the city.
Sam: 這太不可思議了,我們怎麼能夠守護整個城市?
Sam: It's incredible, how can we protect the entire city?
女子們微笑著,彷彿將所有的答案都寄託在眼神之中。
The lasses smiled, as if they had put all the answers in their eyes.
Nayeon: 這是國家的意志,而你們是被選中的英雄。
Nayeon: It's the will of the Kingdom, and you're the chosen heroes.
Jonty: 我們能夠理解這一切嗎?
Jonty: Can we understand all of this?
Dahyun: 隨著時間的推移,你們會明白一切。現在,你們是這片宇宙的守護者。
Dahyun: As time goes on, you'll understand everything. Now, you are the guardians of this city.
衆人的心中湧現著複雜的情感,但同時也有一種使命感在驅使他們。
There are complex emotions in people's hearts, but at the same time, there is also a sense of purpose that drives them.
Sana: 微笑寶石需要你們的保護,這是一場永恆的旅程。
Sana: The Smile Jewel needs your protection, and it's a journey that will last forever.
紐卡素的千禧橋 | Millennium Bridge, Newcastle (NE1 3DE)
平井桃, 名井南, 孫彩瑛, 周子瑜出現在紐卡素的千禧橋上, 站在衆人面前。
Momo, Sharon, Katrina and Sally appeared on the Millennium Bridge in Newcastle, standing in front of them.
Momo: 你們回來了,主人。
Momo: You're back, master.
Jacko: 主人?等等,我們怎麼成了主人?
Jacko: Master? Wait, how did we become masters?
Sharon: 我們一直在等你們的歸來。
Sharon: We've been waiting for your return.
Joe: 這可真是太匪夷所思了。
Joe: That's pretty weird.
失魂落魄的男子們看著手中的微笑寶石,不知所措。
The dejected lads looked at the Smiley Jewels in their hands and were at a loss.
Katrina: 這些微笑寶石將帶領你們踏上一場無盡的奇幻冒險。
Katrina: These Smiley Jewels will take you on an endless fantasy adventure.
Ben: 我們的宿命竟然牽扯到了這麼神秘的事情。
Ben: Our fate has been involved in such a mysterious thing.
衆人感受到微笑寶石散發的強大能量,彷彿融入了一個不可思議的世界。
Everyone felt the powerful energy emanating from the Smiley Jewels, as if they had merged into an incredible world.
Sally: 這些微笑寶石是國家的信使,而你們就是被選中的守護者。
Sally: These Smiley Jewels are the messengers of the Kingdom, and you are the chosen guardians.
Daniel: 我們保護城市?這有些不可思議。
Daniel: Do we protect the city? This sounds incredible.
女子們微笑著,彷彿將所有的答案都寄託在眼神之中。
The lasses smiled, as if they had put all the answers in their eyes.
Momo: 你們的心靈和微笑寶石相連,是保護這座城市的平衡之力。
Momo: Your heart and the Smiley Jewels are connected to the balance that protects the city.
Jacko: 這是一場我們無法逃避的命運?
Jacko: Is this a fate that we can't escape?
女子們點頭表示理解。
The lasses nodded in understanding.
Katrina: 這是城市的秘密,而你們是被選中的保護者。
Katrina: It's the secret of the city, and you're the chosen protector.
Ben: 我們會怎麼保護這座城市?
Ben: How would we protect the city?
Sharon: 這是微笑寶石,它將引領你們通向紐卡素的奧秘。
Sharon: This is the Smile Jewels, and it will lead you to the mysteries of Newcastle.
突然間...
Suddenly...
Jacko: 咦,你們這些女生,怎麼感覺有些眼熟啊?
Jacko: Eh, those lasses, how do you feel familiar?
Sally: 哈哈,白天的我們只是普通的紐卡素大學學生,晚上才化身為正義守護者。
Sally: Haha, we're just regular Newcastle University students during the day, and we're the Guardians of Justice at night.
Daniel: 你們是...正義守護者?
Daniel: So you are... Guardians of justice?
Momo: 對,我們保護著這片城市的安寧,而現在城市的守護者就是你們,主人。
Momo: Yes, we protect the peace of this city, and now the guardians are you, master.
衆人被這意想不到的秘密震驚,但在女子們的守護下,他們開始接受這個城市的使命。
The lads is shocked by this unexpected secret, but under the protection of the lasses, they begin to accept the city's protect mission.
Ben: 好吧,我們會守護這座城市的。
Ben: Well, we'll safeguarding the city.
Sally: 那麼,主人們,我們需要和你們分享一個小秘密。
Sally: Well, masters, we need to share a little secret with you.
女子們神秘地笑了笑,彷彿有什麼不為人知的事情。
The lasses smiled mysteriously, as if something was unknown.
Joe: 小秘密?我們又要面對什麼了?
Joe: A little secret? What are we going to face again?
Momo: 我們在白天的時候,是紐卡素大學的普通學生,和大家一樣上課,社交,過著平凡的生活。
Momo: During the day, we were regular students at Newcastle University, attend lectures, socializing, and living an ordinary life like everyone else.
衆人有些驚訝,看著這些平時與他們一同上課、一同生活的女子們。
The lads were a little surprised to see these lasses who usually went to lectures and lived with them as a normal human creature.
Katrina: 但當夜幕降臨,我們成為了正義的守護者,守護這座城市免受邪惡的侵害。
Katrina: But when night falls, we become the guardians of justice, guarding the city from evil.
Daniel: 那麼,我們可以做朋友嗎?
Daniel: So, can we be friends?
Sharon: 當然,我們就是你們夜間見到的那些正義的力量。
Sharon: Of course, we are the forces of justice that you see at night.
衆人陷入了對於這個驚人秘密的思考中。
The lads was caught up in the contemplation of this shocking secret.
Joe: 真是不可思議,我們身邊居然有這樣的學生存在。
Joe: It's amazing that we have such lasses around us.
Momo: 我們希望你們座我們的好朋友,這是平衡城市的關鍵。
Momo: We want you to be our best friend, and that's the key to balancing the city.
在這個小插曲中, 他們了解到了她們的日常和夜間身份, 而這段神秘的冒險也正式展開。
In this situation, they learn about their daytime and nocturnal identities, and this mysterious adventure begins.
Jacko 回到紐卡素的 Hall,馬上打電話給在倫敦的 Sam,迫不及待地說發生了什麼事。
Jacko returned to Hall in Newcastle and immediately called Sam in London, eager to say what had happened.
Jacko: 喂,Sam,你猜怎麼著?我們這邊發生了不可思議的事情!
Jacko: Hey, Sam, guess what? Some insane moment is happening here!
Sam: 別告訴我,我們這邊也是!我剛遇到一群女子,她們說我們是她們的主人,手中還有一顆叫做微笑寶石的石頭。
Sam: Don't tell me that, we're have the same situation too! I had just met a group of lasses who said we were their masters and had a stone in their hands called the Smiley Jewel.
Jacko: 真的嗎?我們這邊也是一樣的情況!我們18人現在似乎成了紐卡素的夜間城市守護者。
Jacko: Really? It's the same with us here! The 18 of us now seem to be Newcastle' night city guardians.
Sam: 原來我們經歷的事情一模一樣。快跟我講講,發生了什麼?
Sam: It turns out that what we went through was exactly the same. Tell me what's going on?
Jacko: 事情發生在 Winter Ball 結束後,有個賣石頭的店主,我們每個人都買了一個£2.15 的水晶石。明天20:00 解開包裝,才發現這石頭有點特別。
Jacko: It happened after the Winter Ball was over, there was a shopkeeper who sold stones, and each of us bought a crystal for £2.15. Tomorrow at 20:00 unpacking, I realized that this stone is a little special.
Sam: 啊,我們也是!石頭居然發光了,然後一群女子出現,說我們是她們的主人,要成為城市的守護者。
Sam: Ah, so do we! The stone head actually glowed, and then some lasses appeared, saying that we are their masters, and we want to be the guardians of the city.
Jacko: 完全一樣!女子們還說要保護微笑寶石,而我們就是被選中的守護者。
Jacko: Exactly! The lasses also said to protect the Smiling Jewel, and we were the chosen guardians.
Sam: 明天我們就會回去紐卡素,做完Project,然後我們18人就是夜間城市守護者了。
Sam: Tomorrow we'll go back to Newcastle, finish the project, and then 18 of us will be Night City Guardians.
Jacko: 我們必須保密,不能讓人東窗事發。
Jacko: We have to keep it secret and we can't let things leaked.
Sam: 完全同意
Sam: Absolutely
Jacko: 對,我們要緊密合作,保守這個秘密。Sam,明天見。
Jacko: Yes, we're going to work closely together to keep this secret. See you tomorrow, Sam.
Sam: 明天見,Jacko。Bye Bye...
Sam: See ya, Jacko. Bye Bye...
電話掛斷,Jacko 和 Sam 的心中都很驚訝。。。
The phone was cut off, and both Jacko and Sam were shocked in their hearts...
ns 172.69.7.103da2