×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Lysander_Works
    Lysander_Works
    I am the proud author of Overlap, among many other projects, such as The Leray Series.

    Writing is my dream and passion, and if I could get paid doing it, I dare say I would try to pump out hundreds more for wider ranges of genres and audiences.

    For the purpose of Penana, Overlap will be the primary focus. For more details on my other novel series, check out this link:

    https://www.worldanvil.com/w/sprawn-valley-lysanderworks/a/leray-world3A-the-secrets-of-leray-magic-and-immortality-7Bstory7D-article

    Also, if you would like to show support, please consider donating a one-time coffee to my Ko-Fi:
    ko-fi.com/lysanderworks
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Overlap: The Other Side
PG-13
57.6K
0
0
533
2

Everyone has a story to tell, made from the moments in the lives we share. Consequently, every person has their own perspective, their own subjective experiences, and thereby, their own subjective realities. Even if the exact same story is told by two people, the details from one will differ in the other.


Reed and Lumina share their lives together, but each of them came from different backgrounds; each of them went through their own unique experiences. Reed is a human being like everyone else on Earth. Lumina is an Altiri, like every one in Genosis. Both are aliens to their own world, and both have seen their own source of immense darkness in their time.


The other side of the same story might sound similar at a quick glance, but in the depths of every personal reality, very little is ever the same. Welcome to the far side of the universe, in a safe corner of the world you've probably heard nothing about. Welcome ~ to Genosis. Welcome ~ to The Other Side.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X