×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
campaign Request update 0
Reminiscent Pain
G
1.0K
1
0
232
0

swap_vert

Guess what will happen when a tamed beauty meets a loved tourist? You'll think it's all about love, but "death," that's my reply-how I died.


Reminiscent Pain tells a beautiful story bully about a city called Hawra where two different souls will come to meet and bring along lots of memories on their journey and a love filled with trials begins. 

Raeesa Atiq is a twenty-year-old tamed beauty, an only child of the Atiqs whose wealth has been known for centuries. 

Raeesa has never lacked anything in her life, all she has to do is obey whatever rules her parents set for her, they choose everything for her, and she doesn't have a say in anything. Raeesa is homeschooled and is a graduate of business and finance, though her wish is to study English and literature. Raeesa has never stepped foot out of her house, but has always had the desire of seeing the outside world but cannot, because her parents refused. Her very good friend is Maheera, her servant who later turns into an enemy.

With time her wish to see the outside world overpowered her and finally she escaped her house, on a running away expedition, she encountered Hayat who almost ran her over with his car and fell in love with her at first sight.


While Hayat is a tourist who loves taking trips around the world and loves with his heart and soul.


Guess what will happen when a tamed beauty meets a love tourist?

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X