×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    L.S. Evans
    L.S. Evans
    Hi, I'm L.S. Evans, and I'm having the time of my life writing forbidden high-school romance, The Headmaster's Flame! Highly entertaining comedy and not for the faint-hearted!

    Please note it has an R rating from the beginning due to frequent profanity and sexual references, and contains increasingly mature content as it progresses.
    For 16+ readers only.

    Follow commentary and fun visuals, soundtrack music and more at my Instagram at www.instagram.com/headmastersflame
    See more
campaign Request update 0
The Headmaster's Flame
68.9K
0
0
633
0

swap_vert

A virgin schoolgirl is about to have a rude awakening! Almost everyone at Thornwood High is charmed by the boisterous alpha Neill, one of the youngest Headmasters in the country at the age of 37. But as he sets about revamping the school, there's only one girl from all the pupils and staff whom he finds his intellectual equal - and that's Year 11 loner Natalia.

Fast becoming secret friends over fags, tea, Shakespeare and smut, Natalia begins to receive endless privileges from her genie-lamp 'daddy' hell-bent on gluing a permanent smile to her face. He fires her worst teachers, has her pick the school trip, and astonishes her when he invites her to London to play his pretend-girlfriend on her 16th birthday! 

What will happen when a twice-divorced, oversexed animal of a man becomes smitten with a blushing schoolgirl, whilst she finds her badboy in the one person she isn't supposed to?

Go deeper than your average romance novel in this deliciously unwoke, modern Jane Eyre; sexier than Fifty Shades and sweeter than Lolita.

*Content warning: this book is for age 16+. Contains profanity and sexual references from the start. From ch35, graphic sexual stories. From around ch60, graphic sexual acts, when this book will be marked "mature".

*Follow on Instagram for regular posts on characters, inspirations, updates and much more! @headmastersflame

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X