×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    LinkTwinManiac
    LinkTwinManiac
    Stop ✋️ the genocide! Stand with Palestine! End racism, colonialism, imperialism, sexism, unjustified speciesism, sibcestophobia, acephobia, transphobia, homophobia, and hydrophobia! Freedom, justice, peace, and health ✌️ or every good being!

    I, the Link Twin Maniac, L™, am mad about soul-bonded twin telepaths with mind and spirit link. My real full name in Or-Germanic shape is "ᛏᚱᛁᛊᛏᚨᚾᚨᛉ᛫ᛚᚨᛁᚺᚾᚨᛉᚱᛁᛃᚨᛉ". I'm proud of my þeudiskammai and my 3arabiskammai heritage (I'm 3/4 þeudiskaz and 1/4 3arabiskaz) and hold that no country, culture, or ethnic group is better than or should rule over another. In a nook of my trademark twin link mania is a taste for linktwincest. I vent it by writing tales of twin bro-sis pairs with holy links and telepatho-empathic might having body, mind, and spirit sex, which I publish as L™, mainly on AO3 and Belletristica and now here on Penana, too.

    I write of super-god, god, demi-god, human, elfairypixie, and other link twins. These have telepathic and physical sex and often beget kids, who are always strong, healthy, and their parents’ full children by blood, mind and soul. They have strong feeling and thought transference as well as sexual superpowers, including the power to have mighty soul sex and great genital firepower, letting them wield their genitals as guns, flamethrowers, and rocket engines.

    Unlike intellectual property, which is against the ground right to free speech and progress, and plagiarism, a fraud form, sibcest isn’t wrong. Neither is it perverse, while the following are.
    - Senseless slaughter of highly sentient whales
    - Bloodthirsty bullfights
    - Hunting elephants and rhinos for ivory or horn
    - All blood sport, like hunting wonderful gars or other animals for sport or trophies, including so-called "green hunting"
    - Murdering species in ruthless and foolish bids to satisfy base desires, like when mentally challenged "humans" (Homo *sapiens*? Hardly!) lied alligator gars be trash fish in the gars’ own native waters and tried (thankfully without full success) to eliminate them due to the false opinion this would enrich fishers’ harvest, when in truth, gars help fishers by controlling invasive species
    - Cutting fins off living sharks, smart and feelingful fish keeping Earth’s seas clean and balanced
    - Eating live animals, especially such highly feelingful and smart beings as octopuses or squid
    - Harming little critters, like ants, out of lust to harm, because the culprit very wrongly thinks the critters be worthless.

    I love to interact with my readers, so feel free to leave constructive comments on my stories to your heart's content!
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Summertime Surfing and Sharp Teeth
R
18.4K
0
0
305
0

In the warm and sunny season, world-class riders compete for a prestigious and valuable prize. Their steeds: monster waves as high as skyscrapers. Among the surfers are two teams: one that wants to use the prize money to safeguard wildlife, and the other to harm it. But then, an uninvited guest joins the surfers and threatens to crash the summer party. Will the wildlife turn the tables on its enemies? Will it know its friends or attack them? Or does it have other plans? Read to find out the answers to these questions and the most unusual chain of events said guest sets in motion.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X