×

Penana
search
登入arrow_drop_down
註冊arrow_drop_down
請使用Chrome或Firefox享受更好的用戶體驗!
The Dark Mistake
R
258
0
0
34
0

swap_vert

Adrian Eros Everett Sallow is a tough man to love. But perhaps, anyone born of the devil would be.

His mother, Kali, died shortly after the birth of his little sister, Alyssa. She, on the other hand, though not human, wasn't the devils daughter. But she was the daughter of something just as lethal. A vampire called Draven Vlad.

Adrian had seven older siblings, and the only one seen as a Mistake by their father. He was cast from Hell at sixteen, on the suspicion he had killed his own mother. He was found, and taken care of by Draven, on his sister's word. Draven took him in and gave him a home. He taught him how to fight, control his gifts, and hone his senses. By the time he was two-hundred years old, he had managed to build a company, and become a very powerful man.

But, as the twenty-first century brought many great things, it also brought a cunning wisdom. A Mate. Adrian had never wanted one, but she was too enticing to him to give up.


Norah Cross, a lone girl from Ontario, with no family or anyone to speak for her. With a man promising vengeance, she moved to a city. She simply pointed, and there she went. However, she didn't know what was awaiting her arrival. Something dangerous, dark, and powerful. Something that was going to change her life, and protect her from any oncoming threats. No matter how dangerous that something was, it wasn't to her.

favorite
0 喜歡
率先喜歡這期作品!
swap_vert

X