×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    JesterheadJohnSnow
    JesterheadJohnSnow
    Hey, just a big fan of fantasy and sci-fi. I enjoy reading, writing, music, jogging, and even hiking. Thank you for your visit. A certified workaholic. :)

    My favorite books/authors include: Patrick Rothfuss, George RR Martin,J.R.R Tolkien,Michael Crichton, Ray Bradbury, Stephen King, Timothy Zahn, A civil Action, Ready Player One,Fail-safe ,Fast Food Nation, and his dark materials.

    Shows that I am following rn include, but aren't limited to : The Punisher, Turn, Game of Thrones, Star Wars, Vikings, The Man in the High Castle, Black Mirror, Stranger Things, Cobra Kai,the Boys, altered carbon, Lost in space, the Last Kingdom, the purge, and more.

    I listen to various types of music including Nachtmahr, Imperial Age, machinimasound, Hulkoff, brothers of metal, Amon Amarth, belakor, wintersun, deathstars,scenario 2,serenity in murder, hollywood undead, and in flames.

    Feel free to PM me if you have the same interests and would like to discuss. ^^
    Oh I also love anime: darker than black,code geass, basilisk,attack on titan ,one punch man,psycho pass,hakouki, Tokyo ghoul, one piece,Naruto shippuden, bleach, death note,shaman king, and fma brotherhood .

    Did I mention I am a big fan of history, most notably World War 2?
    See more
The Return of Chucky
R
14.5K
0
0
111
0

It has already been nearly thirty years when Charles Lee Ray, reincarnated as the killer doll Chucky, had left a trail of bodies in his quest to possess Andy Barclay. It now has seemed that the terror is now over with the death of the doll. Or is it? Jeffrey Barclay, a 15 year old sophomore at Lakewood High, wants to have fun during the best time of his life when he gets the surprise of his life. A Good Guy doll from the 80s arrives on his front porch. Not knowing what to do with it, he gives it out to his neighbor, 13 year old Nina Pierce. Thinking that the doll is no longer his problem, Jeff goes on with his life until strange things start happening. When the doll starts showing up in the weirdest places and people start dying, Jeff then begins to realize things will not be okay. There is a sinister secret tied to the doll which puts Jeff and Nina in grave danger. *My attempt at a fanfiction of one of my favorite horror franchises . This will not follow the plot lines of the film for creative purposes. -cover by xXHolyHeadHarpiesXx- well done! better than what I had previously made. *I also don't own the Child's Play Franchise. All rights (c) Don Mancini.

favorite
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X