×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    strawberryichigo15
    strawberryichigo15
    I write all genres except for mystery and non-fiction. I mostly write fantasy, sci-fi, fanfiction, and occasionally general fiction. I also write in a genre called mpreg, or male pregnancy. I mostly write HETEROsexual content in this genre but I will occasionally write homosexual content.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Oscar and Mer
PG-13
7.7K
0
0
113
0

Oscar has been coming to the beach house his father had since he was a child. One summer when he was spending his vacation there, Oscar came across a young merman that he named Mer, who was wounded and needed help. Due to the loss of his family, Mer was mute and so Oscar took it upon himself to learn and teach sign language to help them communicate. Their friendship grew over the years as they helped each other deal with different trials in their lives, bringing them closer together as friends and a spark of something else that neither of them were quite sure of.

That is until the day that Oscar finds Mer in an interesting situation that could make or break what relationship they have with each other or could make in the future. Oscar will have to face an issue he never thought he'd find himself in and also face feelings he never thought he'd have to address. Will friendship be enough?


This story has a genre called male pregnancy (or mpreg) as well as themes of abuse, nonconsensual sex, and trauma recovery. Pleas be aware of these themes as you read and enjoy the story!

This will also by my first ever yaoi story. I usually write hetero mpregs (because there are so few) but some stories can't be fenagled that way. This will also be my first time delving into a little bit of omegaverse qualities and such.

Please be gentle and review if possible!

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X