×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    JesterheadJohnSnow
    JesterheadJohnSnow
    Hey, just a big fan of fantasy and sci-fi. I enjoy reading, writing, music, jogging, and even hiking. Thank you for your visit. A certified workaholic. :)

    My favorite books/authors include: Patrick Rothfuss, George RR Martin,J.R.R Tolkien,Michael Crichton, Ray Bradbury, Stephen King, Timothy Zahn, A civil Action, Ready Player One,Fail-safe ,Fast Food Nation, and his dark materials.

    Shows that I am following rn include, but aren't limited to : The Punisher, Turn, Game of Thrones, Star Wars, Vikings, The Man in the High Castle, Black Mirror, Stranger Things, Cobra Kai,the Boys, altered carbon, Lost in space, the Last Kingdom, the purge, and more.

    I listen to various types of music including Nachtmahr, Imperial Age, machinimasound, Hulkoff, brothers of metal, Amon Amarth, belakor, wintersun, deathstars,scenario 2,serenity in murder, hollywood undead, and in flames.

    Feel free to PM me if you have the same interests and would like to discuss. ^^
    Oh I also love anime: darker than black,code geass, basilisk,attack on titan ,one punch man,psycho pass,hakouki, Tokyo ghoul, one piece,Naruto shippuden, bleach, death note,shaman king, and fma brotherhood .

    Did I mention I am a big fan of history, most notably World War 2?
    See more
Gotham Nights: Whispers in the Shadows, a Bat Family Saga
PG-13
5.6K
0
0
62
0

Under Bruce Wayne's tenure as the legendary Batman, the Caped Crusader of Gotham City, the city was made safe once more for the  citizens to live out their lives and go about their daily business. Tackling the issues of crime and corruption that Gotham PD  showed no interest in or was outright involved with, Batman was soon faced with dangerous new sorts of foes that were more than he could handle when iconic super villains like the Joker, Riddler, Scarecrow, and the Penguin began terrorizing the citizens of Gotham. Guided by the unwavering aide of his Bat Family, a collection of his former sidekicks,  the Caped Crusader was able to thwart the villains' plans and keep them from wreaking any further havoc, but now a new threat has reared its head in Gotham.  Known as the Death Gamblers, this latest clandestine criminal enterprise, led by the enigmatic Mr. Presentor, aims to plunge Bruce Wayne's beloved city back into its former darkness. Combatting the tenacious tentacles of this mysterious organization, the Bat Family soon uncovers whispers of a more sinister threat. Has the ominous shadow of the malevolent Court of Owls truly faded into obscurity or are the rumors of the resurgence of the most formidable evil the Bat Family has ever faced a chilling reality that will challenge the very essence of the Bat Family's mission? In this gripping tale of vigilance and the enduring power of the Bat, the battle for Gotham's soul rages on as old and new threats converge in the shadows of the night.

The Bat Family (C) DC Entertainment

favorite
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X