×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Lalorain
    Lalorain
    Silently it crept trough the darkness. Step by step it grew closer to it's prey. Glowing eyes scanned the room, taking in every minute detail. The creature prepared itself to pounce, eyes locked on its target. Suddenly it sprung and attacked with ferocity! A light appearing as it ripped open it's prey and gorged itself on the innards. Startled by the intensity of the light the creature blinked. Finally it could finally be seen... It was me! Caught red handed eating a midnight snack I stare at you, eyes darting back and forth looking for an escape. Suddenly I shove a story at you and dart away as you are distracted by the strangeness of the creature that you just observed.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
The Notes
PG-13
1.3K
2
0
4.3K
1

As a lone brother and sister pair, Tyler and his younger sister Megan are forced to survive. The hardships of the "grown-up" world, the dark reality of drugs and alcohol, the loneliness and cruelty of teenage social problems hits them with its full force. 

The world isn't kind to strangers.

This is a story written a little differently. It's a story of a brother and sister and the hardships they face. The dynamics of their relationships with each other and the people around them. The whole story is written in the form of notes and diary entries. I wrote it to tackle issues that I see every day. Things I've encountered with my friends, and things I see in the lives of strangers. The world is harsh and cruel, and in our conditioned reality where we only see what we want, we can end up being cruel towards someone who's pain we don't understand.
favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X