×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Isabelle Quilty
    Isabelle Quilty
    Hi I'm Belle and I love storms, chicken noodles, coffee and writing fantasy and sci-fi. Cats too.

    http://ko-fi.com/bellemayas (buy me a coffee is you so wish)
    See more
campaign Request update 0
A Song for Ghosts [Revised]
PG-13
2.1K
0
0
2.2K
0

swap_vert

Faith wakes to a world of ash. Rescued by a masked stranger, she searches for the pieces of who she once was, and who she has to become with the aid of a trickster ghost. To protect those who plucked her from the ashes, Faith must find the line between the monster she was and the wielder of lightning and the sun she must become. 

A giant of Metal and mystery known as the Monolith awakens, trekking across the land with no regard for the creatures beneath its feet. In response, the Military of the United Nations Corp are given leave for conscription. A boy named Pilot is one of the conscripts, forced into service. Reluctantly, he keeps his head down and does as he's told until he has his stomach opened by a little girl. Something within him awakens and barely manages to save his life. With this new found power and a ghost of the old world by his side, Pilot must learn to determine friend from puppet master. 

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X