×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Siryn Sueng
    Siryn Sueng
    LGBT author with Deep Desires Press. Anime, Yaoi, coffee, and dark chocolate lover. Writer of fantasy, paranormal, and science fiction genres, occasionally contemporary. M/M parings, mature content, romance and a touch of angst.

    Love my yaoi! Lots of boyXboy M/M books here! My book Incubus Touch is published by Deep Desires Press and is a paranormal M/M erotic novella ^.^ I'll have more books soon! Slowly working on putting it all together here.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Magus
R
60.7K
7
22
8.0K
0

Hunted for his ability to see into the future and the past, Cinder finds himself taken in by the Council, more specifically, the Council's pet Warlock. 
  
Kydyn isn't an easy man to get along with. He's cruel and cold. A smart ass and every inch of him screams 'stay away'. He's not kind, and he leaves little to be desired, but the warlock has feelings. They're just buried under all the grit. And he's a warlock.... one of only two, and warlocks aren't rainbows and sunshine. 
  
In between the chaos, Cinder might find that Kydyn has a lot more to him than he shows.


M/M LGBT Mature Content

Looking for suggestions for editing. I'm looking to send this to my publisher at a later date, but am having difficulty with editing it on my own. Thank you!

X