×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Siryn Sueng
    Siryn Sueng
    LGBT author with Deep Desires Press. Anime, Yaoi, coffee, and dark chocolate lover. Writer of fantasy, paranormal, and science fiction genres, occasionally contemporary. M/M parings, mature content, romance and a touch of angst.

    Love my yaoi! Lots of boyXboy M/M books here! My book Incubus Touch is published by Deep Desires Press and is a paranormal M/M erotic novella ^.^ I'll have more books soon! Slowly working on putting it all together here.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Incubus Touch
R
1.4K
4
0
2.6K
0

Published with Deep Desires Press. Book one to the series titled Polar Nights. The novella can be found here.

This is a 91 page erotic novella. 18+ R-rated. 


Sex under the northern lights has never been so arousing. 

Valyn enjoys the snow-covered city of Tromsø, Norway, because of the long nights, and the northern lights that bring more than just color to the skies above. As a siren, the energy that floods the city beneath the strong pulses of the aurora are both needed for magic and sought after for intense pleasure.

During the winter, the urge to be claimed drives many of the mythical populace. It is Valyn’s third winter without a partner, and the overwhelming need for sex is almost too much to bear. Until his search in an underground club leads him to an incubus named Jakai. Finally, after so long, Valyn has found the man to share his life with. Jakai is mysterious, but kind, and the sex is far more erotic than Valyn ever imagined it could be. 

But in the deep dark, there are things that crawl through the snow. The fae are far less civilized and out for blood. When Valyn spots a terrifying figure in Jakai’s yard, the peace in Tromsø begins to break apart — and the fae’s presence is just the beginning.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X