×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Miss Anderson
    Miss Anderson
    Howzit going?! Check out my newest book for the Unbroken series on Amazon. Also, check out my other novel "A Country Not your Own." I love Christ and fellowship and animals and am a future veterinarian. I also love horseback riding, reading, photography and of course, WRITING. Some of my favorite genres are dystopia, romance, adventure, and bildungsroman (coming-of-age). I also enjoy anime and mangas. All of these are reflected in the Unbroken series. Some of my favorite authors are: Erin Hunter (Warrior Cats series), Veronica Roth (Divergent), Kiera Cass (Selection Series), Jane Austen, and Alice Hoffman (the foretelling). I am part Native American and African American and love reflecting these in my novels.
    See more
Heiress of Flight: A Novelette from the Unbroken Series
PG-13
13.3K
3
11
3.4K
22
This story is unlisted. Please be considerate before sharing.

Jenna. Princess. Heiress to the Marshlander throne. An elite warrior. A master of poisons. Well-known throughout the kingdoms as daughter of Queen Esmeralda, a mother she barely knows. Now. She is responspible for joining the freedom plight and helping her people escape the dangerous new war instruments of the king. What would you do if you were an inert peasant princess going up against a potent throne?

Follow the  story of Jenna from the Unbroken  series, available on Amazon

{cover photo credits TO THE ARTIST, I CLAIM NO COPYRIGHT}

X