×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Ayra
    Ayra
    Newbie and not so interesting person. I write and read, but mostly read. I write when I'm stressed. I love reading any genres of story but not so fond of full time romance unless it's bxb lol anyway I might gonna post my own stories and hopefully get a good feedback.

    Likes: Troye Sivan
    Connor Franta
    Melanie Martinez
    Selena Gomez
    Fantasy stories
    Action Movies
    Anime/ manga/ shounen
    Super Junior
    See more
campaign Request update 0
My Journal
PG
921
0
0
2.6K
0

swap_vert
Basically rants and frustrations I need to get out of my system.


Well, are you those type of person who can't lash out personally but just let your mind do the storing and when it's too much you just explode? 

You want to say it but your tongue seems frozen and wont move? Cat got your tongue? It's too frustrating.

Do you have those moments when you want to cry, shout and just punch someone out of frustrations but actually can't do it? 

Do you have those times where you want to defend yourself but realized it's no use, everybody won't listen anyway.

That's me and writing is my way of expressing it. I'm dealing with emotional crisis right now, so please ignore if I said too much in this blog. 

I just want to sit in the corner and bawl my eyes out, cause you know I'm nobody for everybody to defend on.

So in this blog please let me rant. 

Thank you.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X