×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Ayra
    Ayra
    Newbie and not so interesting person. I write and read, but mostly read. I write when I'm stressed. I love reading any genres of story but not so fond of full time romance unless it's bxb lol anyway I might gonna post my own stories and hopefully get a good feedback.

    Likes: Troye Sivan
    Connor Franta
    Melanie Martinez
    Selena Gomez
    Fantasy stories
    Action Movies
    Anime/ manga/ shounen
    Super Junior
    See more
campaign Request update 0
The Abandoned Shifters (LGBT)
PG
3.4K
2
2
3.3K
0

Abandoned. Alone.

Two words explaining the situation of Argen right now. A snow leopard with supposedly two cubs but left with one. 

Along the way raising one cub was harder than he thought, but liking it or not he was left with no choice, 

Meeting two other cubs who were left abandoned kicked his mother instinct. With that, the small family he had was added by another twin clouded leopard cubs.

Raising three cubs where two were still nursing was difficult but he managed and survived.

Leaving the forest he tried to venture the city, but his expectations were not met when humans turned hostile towards them. 

Barely surviving with his cubs he ended up in a deserted alley. It was better than left in an open area where vicious humans could hurt them.

In the middle of his nursing, a cute 'meow' was heard, looking up he was immediately mesmerized by a pair of tantalizing eyes of a russian blue kitten. Who was infact left abandoned. Again, mother instincts kicked in.

Now, instead of three, four cubs were left on his care.

++

Meet Argen as he struggled with life as being an intersex shifter . He was left broken, betrayed, shunned and abandoned.

Though, perhaps being in the deserted alley was not bad after all, where in that place he found his salvation.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X