×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Tiena Genest
    Tiena Genest
    I am a rising author that is looking to get my works published. I write paranormal romance that is for a mature audience only as well as just plain fiction that has hints of adventure and mystery.

    One book which is Dark Nights is already popular on Wattpad with 200 reads and counting so I had decided to broaden my horizons and post some of my stories somewhere else as well to see what others think.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Dark Nights
R
4.0K
1
0
2.6K
0

When tragedy strikes the royal members of the Irish-Japanese wolf pack two enemies once at war will team up to find the killer but love also strikes both sides as the wolf prince and vampire princess fall in love while on the hunt. Alina is a vampire princess who is sent with her twin brother into the wolf territory to find a killer, a killer that Alina thinks her mother knows. But when they reach the wolf palace something stirs inside both twins that neither expected to happen. Was their mother hiding something from them? Akira is a werewolf prince who has faced terrible tragedy, the loss of his mother, father, and brothers to a rogue creature that he believes the vampire queen sent herself to wipe the wolves out but what has the wolf confused is why send her own children all these questions happen when he first sees Alina in in the woods and then once more at his palace. What is happening to them? Is their something in their blood that is drawing these two together during such a dangerous time?

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X