×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Tiena Genest
    Tiena Genest
    I am a rising author that is looking to get my works published. I write paranormal romance that is for a mature audience only as well as just plain fiction that has hints of adventure and mystery.

    One book which is Dark Nights is already popular on Wattpad with 200 reads and counting so I had decided to broaden my horizons and post some of my stories somewhere else as well to see what others think.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Sweet Insanity
PG-13
2.2K
1
1
2.6K
0

Ever wonder what it's like to live in an asylum? Ever wonder if those of the supernatural or paranormal who lost their minds ended up? Well now here is your chance. Dawn and Twilight are twins born of the goddess Nyx but they do not know this all they know is that whenever they feel high emotion things go wrong. Terribly wrong. People seem to always die when the two are around to the point that the court systems thought it best to have them looked up and away from society. But what happens when being away from society leads them on a dangerous path and down the road to something even bigger than they are all while they find out about themselves? It's Sweet Insanity and who knows maybe being insane is a good thing if it helps you find out about who you are.

X