×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    CalicoCarter
    CalicoCarter
    Hello! I am an aspiring author. I know my name says Calico Carter but my works are usually penned under the name Yazzie Wrights. I love to reading and creating stories. If you read any of my works I want to thank you. Even if you don't finish I'm happy you gave me a chance. I am open to all comments, advice and constructive criticisms (nicely worded I hope). Happy reading!!
    See more
Powers of Pride
PG-13
14.4K
2
1
1.1K
0
This story is unlisted. Please be considerate before sharing.

A group of queer teens struggle with their identities, which is understandable since they live in a very conservative town. The whole community tries to help them "overcome their gayness" and ends up torturing them. Even though they still are who they are, they gain supernatural abilities in the process. After this, some of the teens decide to use their powers for revenge on their tormentors. Once that is completed, they decide to rid the world of homophobes once and for all but end up taking it too far. The remaining teens, however, feel like there is a better way to deal with the situation without innocent people dying. Thus the Powers of Pride were born.

X