×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    BrittBits
    BrittBits
    I'm a writer of different genres. Nothing is outside my comfort zone, so my stories can go from very heartwarming to gory and graphic. If you are a reader that likes spontaneous romance, cut throat death scenes and female protagonists, give me a read. I will update as often as possible, but i ask my readers to criticize when necessary and tell me how you are enjoying it. I love interacting and conversation. I also love Karaoke... And Cheese...
    See more
campaign Request update 0
How She Plays
R
139
0
0
921
0

swap_vert

1. Just another random. Might be a few chapters, might be a whole novel. Who knows?

2. Ever since she came out to everyone her sophomore year, she was a player. Senior year, she was at her peak. Many called her a womanizer. Girls wanted her and boys wanted to be her. Shay was Captain of the schools soccer and hockey team. She loved her reputation and spontaneous, meaningless sex in the locker room or stalls. It's what she knew best, but somehow she's even more lonely when people are around her than actually being alone. That is until her friends drag her to the schools first basketball game. She hated basketball and every meaning of the word. But something, well someone, caught her attention. She had never seen the girl before, but needed to know more.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X