×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Jonathan W. Western
    Jonathan W. Western
    I'm just a guy trying to do it all. I stream video games, write books, draw, and pretty much a little of everything else. Currently working on my book series Journal of M.A.N so I hope you enjoy what you read.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
The Journal of M.A.N
PG-13
31.5K
6
6
9.2K
4

Mark sidestepped another zombie and pulled the trigger downing another zombie before continuing to run. Then out of the corner of his eye, Mark thought he saw a blind open slightly in the window of a grey house on his right. His head jerked to the house as he saw the blind close a second later. Mark took a chance and ran with Rachel up to the front door of the grey house.

Mark pounded on the door and shouted, “Please let us in!”

No reply came and Rachel tugged on his arm, they turned to face their threat. More than sixty zombies where coming towards them and with sadness in his heart, Mark had to accept that this is where he died. Smacking the door one last time Mark’s voice trembling said “Please. At least let her in.”

Shocked Rachel turned to meet Mark’s sad gaze “No Mark I’m not leaving you.”

“Rachel there’s nowhere for us to go and the thought of at least you living makes me happy” Mark replied. Lifting his gun, he shot the closest zombie, not 10 feet away. Pulling the trigger, again and again, Mark took down zombie after zombie. Finally, the gun clicked multiple times confirming to Mark and Rachel it was empty. Zombies continued to close in on them with more on their way. Mark knew he didn’t have enough bullets for all of them.

“I’m sorry Rachel I wasn’t able to protect you,” Mark said as his head and heart sank low.

The Journal of M.A.N Volume 1 follows Mark and Rachel as they try to stay alive in the middle of the zombie apocalypse. Along the way, relations will grow and some will break. The only thing that's for sure with zombies is that death will follow; for humans, the undead, or both!!!  

X