×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    JJ
    JJ
    I'm a young aspiring author in sixth form. I spend my time conjuring wicked idea's whilst either listening to music, playing video games or reading a wide variety of novels, preferably supernatural or crime. I love lazing around and putting real pen to paper when a wicked idea - which I can't resist - hits me in the face like a roller coaster, causing me to obsess over it for a good few weeks. its absolute torture for my friends to endure and I enjoy their pain.

    I don't believe in that all stories have true happy endings and that's what me being an author is all about.

    3000+ words per chapter promised unless I have an idea which requires less words. I'm also trying to write 1000 words a day so you can expect more updates like twice or three times a month. After December 2018 of course.

    To stay in contact with my socials and updates and more follow my twitter. im free most of the time, so questions are appreciated.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Yung Yakuza Trilogy: Broken
PG-13
34.4K
2
3
10.9K
0

Luna was told that she was the world's number one singer.

She was told she had a voice of an Angel blessed by God.

She was told to speak 15 different languages and learn them fluently.

Be the good girl. The perfect girl. The girl of the male gaze.

She was told to go to a place she was never even told of before. She wasn't told that she would discover untold secrets or that her punishment would change her forever.

For better or for worse.

X