×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
campaign Request update 0
Stories
PG
204
0
0
1.1K
1

swap_vert

The world used to be different. Right before everything changed. Often, while avoiding those who can't be trusted my mind whirls in circles. Can I trust them? WIll they pickpocket me?  More importantly, Are they a writer?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alexa Naviaux was a little kid when the world fell. People known as writers were the problem. No, it wasn't the regular writers, the ones who wrote children's books or amazing novels. No, they weren't the cause of the world ending. Some people knew how to access the weave of our world, the interlinking of everything. They had special powers, able to change parts of the weave into paper and pens, able to reweave destiny, the way the story went. They could make themselves kings and queens if they wanted to, rule the world, change how everything went. Some could only tip the scales a bit, nudge the world in the right direction downhill. Others, like the current Ruler could scrap the story and rewrite it their own way. Corruption and power changed everyone and moved a madman in power. The ability to Write is feared, avoided like a plague. Can Alexa avoid it, or is she the one to rewrite her story?

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X