×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Lamington
    Lamington
    I am Lamington, the Australian author!

    You may also know me as WriteHere on BookTok!

    I am published internationally as a fantasy and horror writer.

    As a monster writer, I am delving into all sorts of genres, from Erotic to Whimsical.

    I am not accepting any book promotions or marketing of any kind.


    Enjoy my works and have a nice day ❤️
    See more
W3N.D1
R On Break
6.7K
0
1
352
3

The year is 2030.

A new virus has been discovered, dubed 'W3N.D1".

Spread through migratory birds, the virus eventually finds its way into the meat supply of the country where it takes hold, infecting hundreds of thousands. 

It's not until the death of the first victim, an eight year old girl, when things are more serious than what was realised. 

Underground meat markets push illegal supply of what is discovered to be butchered people infected with the virus. 

Named "Wendi's", the virus distorts the bodies of the infected into those of horrifying creatures. Growing hordes are driven by the virus' need to spread and fortify against anything trying to kill it. 

Now five years into being first discovered, W3N.D1 has caused the collapse of the economy and everything around it. 

One man, refusing to live in such a broken world, deliberately infects himself to escape it all. 

Now forced to live as one of the nightmares around him, he sees how life as a Wendi isn't the better solution he thought it would be. 

In a wild world where fingers are considered currency, children are hunted for sport, and hides such as his bleached one are prized, this Wendi must rise up to protect what is his new life amongst the rebuilding dystopia. 

favorite
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X