×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Alexander Stormsong
    Alexander Stormsong
    Author of the Fantasy series #Ravenlight.

    I am but a simple Dark Angel here for anarchy & chaos. Let's have fun with this ride we call life~

    AroAce Creator


    Twitter- @FrostedSapphire
    Discord Server- https://discord.gg/AUKnHC3TEn
    To Everything- https://linktr.ee/frostedsapphire
    See more
Runaways In Time: Vol 1
PG-13 Planning
798
0
0
1.8K
0
This story is unlisted. Please be considerate before sharing.

It is the year 20xx. All is peaceful in the video game world. Sony and Microsoft have put their weapons aside and Nintendo has exported itself to all other lands. The Universe is at peace... then everything changed when the Canadianators attacked.

Under the leadership of the mysterious Lord Dona'tor who had claimed the power of The Magic Lamp, the Canadianators slowly began to sweep across the lands to take over Sony World, Microsoft World, and finally Nintendo World. In a last ditch effort, young Emile Chugga A. Conroy has been sent back in time to before Lord Dona'tor would rise to power. His objective, to find a weakness or the Lamp to prevent the awful future from ever happening, to save the Universe.

Along his journey, Chugga will face new friends, new enemies, new obstacles, and the ever approaching assassin known as Canadiator who has been sent by Lord Dona'tor to stop Chugga. It's a race against time where only one can win. Should the Dona'tor of the past get the Lamp, it could be too late to stop the horrible Video Game Apocalypse of the future!!

favorite
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X