×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Esther Ali
    Esther Ali
    I've been writing stories since I was a little girl but never really shared them with anyone. Now that I'm in my twenties my ideas and fantasies have increased exponentially and I have the urgent need to place them on paper, figuratively speaking, of course. This is the first time showcasing my work, so I hope to receive some constructive criticism that would prove vital to my further development as a young writer. Reading has always been my first love and many authors that I've come across have really inspired me so I hope to someday write a thrilling story in which the characters aren't just figures on paper but actual real people to the readers.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Shadows
PG-13
1.1K
0
0
1.3K
2

swap_vert

​​​​​​​

Iliana Kensley led a normal somewhat average life. She went to college, had wild nights with her friends, studied for finals with a nasty hangover...pretty normal for a 22 year old college senior. Little did she know that a mysterious woman from her past was about to turn her world upside down and into the world of Other...where the supernatural is reality, where the most unimaginable evil lurks in the shadows, where the balance between darkness and light is unevenly tipped and only Iliana can correct the damage that was created all those years ago. Can she do it? Can she accept the reality of who she is, what she was born to do?

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X