×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    AnonymousAuthor_19
    AnonymousAuthor_19
    Hello!

    I'm Aleyna, (Pronounced Ah-lay-nah). I'm eighteen years old, currently studying Psychology and Sociology in University

    I tend to spend a worrying amount of time reading Teenfiction and Romance books to the point that it's probably unhealthy. When I'm not reading, I like to spend my time obsessively watching Korean dramas, (they're so adorable and cute and they make you just want to move to Korea like right now).

    If you couldn't tell, I have an extremely fun life.

    I like to think I'm hard-working (even though I do tend to procrastinate a lot), kind and optimistic. I spent 5 years of my life learning French and can hardly speak a word of it, unless you would like me to recite the countless essays I had to memorize for you, then yes I am very fluent.

    Besides French, I can speak a decent amount of Spanish, fluent Turkish and Irish.

    I'm very socially awkward and prefer to stay within the four walls of my room because I'm quite lazy when it comes to socializing.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
The Abused Girl
G
6.8K
2
3
2.0K
2

It was much easier to become a father than to be one. 

Fathers were supposed to care for you, guide you and help you in times of need. They were supposed to be someone you could always count on.

Unfortunately for Anastasia Montez, her father wasn't like that. 

At a young age, she witnessed how the death of a loved one could change another. She quickly learnt that family, the people who were supposed to love and care for you, sometimes left. 

Watching her mother take her last breath in front of her eyes wasn't easy. Watching her father change into someone she didn't recognize wasn't easy. Seeing her older brother, her protector, leave her to fend for herself wasn't easy.

Day after day, she endured the torture and suffering her father put her through, hoping that one day he might change back into the loving father he once was. But as the years passed by, with no one to rely on, Anastasia became a mere shell of the lively and bubbly girl she once was. Trapped physically and mentally, Anastasia wondered if there was anything left to enjoy in life.


Anastasia must learn to face her own past and troubles by herself, in order to grow and rip away from the invisible chains holding her captive

X