×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
Seven by Nikki Paiva
R
39.8K
0
27
2.9K
0

                                                Introduction

                                         “Tu verus mundi Lucifer”

                             (You are the true light bringer to the world)

If this statement had any truth to it, Abigail Mary Marshall would not be fleeing for her life. He first appeared to her on her eighteen’s birthday, at first glance, Abigail, though he might just a party-crasher. The second he prophesied over her future, she knew he was no ordinary man. The words he spoke were too astonishing, annually on her birthday, he would appear, and utter the same words to her. The so called prophesy was to come true, when she turned twenty-five, so Abigail ran, she moved away from her home town, and prayed Michaelus would protect her. That is the thing with wishes and prayers, they come true in their own time or not at all.

Michaelus gave her another option, one she would never consider, he was her best friend, her guardian Angel, whether he accepted the title or not. Michaelus, as Abigail named him, was one of the Fallen, he had spent thousands of years, trying to redeem himself, he sought a path back to Heaven, and she would not stand in his way, he made a choice he regretted, and paid for that choice. The path to heaven is not paved in glory, no, it is paved in blood, sweat and tears. Whether the so called Prophet, was a demon, or the devil himself, remained a secret, Michaelus, would stay mute on the subject, he hoped free will and her faith would save her. Michaelus had fought him, numerous times, but once the words were spoken, it was set in stone. Abigail had turned twenty-five less than a month ago, and is the newest resident to the historical town of Deadwood.

Abigail narrates her life story, through her eyes, her faith and her friendship with Michaelus, and her fear of the man. He changed his appearance every time he would manifest, and in the times he did, she was too frightened to tell anyone, least of all her parents, devoted Catholics, they were good people, but Abigail’s life was not ordinary, and the prophesy, was nowhere near ordinary, the only friend she had was Michaelus, and he had  two objectives in life, one to save her, and give up his chance of ever going home, or to turn his back on Abigail, and pray that his Creator, his Father would forgive him.

X