×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    DarkWolf
    DarkWolf
    Hi, I'm Leo. Somehow you’ve managed to stumble onto my profile, so welcome. I am a writer, editor and reader. So, if you have any requests you want me to write, stories you want me to edit or book recommendations, please feel more then free to message me. Thank you for visiting my profile, I hope you come again soon.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Special Boys And Special Girls
PG-13
0
1
0
777
0

swap_vert

Reign gets sent to a mental hospital after having a break down at her school, there she meets Isaiah. He greatly confuses her, but at the same time he intrigues her. He tries to convince her there's a way to escape from it all, from the mental hospital, from society and from all her problems.

Reign has struggled from the day she was brought into this world. She's dealt with abuse, neglect and her worsening mental health. She would do anything to leave it all behind, like Isaiah seems to do.

But the main difference between the two and the reason she can't is that Isaiah believes in something she doesn't, magic. He has the key to the portal of Nevergrove, a mystical but twisted land, can he convince Reign to come with him? Can he save her from herself?

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X