×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
campaign Request update 0
Autumn (Descriptive Text)
G
514
0
2
1.5K
0

swap_vert

Autumn had finally decided to come around. I had never ever imagined, this is the first time. I looked out of my window and admire the crisp copper leaves falling off the trees that sway gently in the Autumn wind. The leaves were yellow, the yawning wind made them shiver slightly and falling. The blazing-yellow of leaves gave off a nice glow. I can hear the trees are laughing. The trees looked like tunnels that brings peace. 

I walked with shadow slowly through enjoy the breeze. The air was cool and crisp, like a refreshing drink of cool water after hours in a desert. The leaves crunched beneath my feet as I strolled down the street. I looked at the sky, there were sun shines brightly like a flashlight that illuminates when dead lights and clouds looked like body lotion that could protect me from the sunlight. The atmosphere was so cold and makes the most popular for picnic.

The trees are laughing once more, dressed in their carnival clothes, the gold and scarlet of the autumn days. The leaves dance from branch to ground, each a colourful flag without strings or pole, free to roam. I can smell autumn dancing in the breeze. The sweet chill of pumpkin, and crisp sunburnt leaves. When the wind calmed, the dance ended and the leaves landed to form new pools that looked identical to the ones they were in before they started to frolic. It was something I'd have to wait a whole year to have again.

swap_vert

X